Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The past.

So here I am sitting here thinking of so many great people in my past life. There are a few people I am really missing right now. I would give so much to just talk to them for a little while and have them be a part of my life again even if only for a moment.

Especially Cody, he was my perfect compliment. We had so much in common and liked almost all the same things. There is so much about him that I miss right now. So much it hurts. And now he's getting married and won't even speak to me. It hurts I won't lie. He was my best friend for a while there and got me through some pretty rough times. I wish more than anything I hadn't screwed that up.

Amos too. Similar situation. Me and my stupid pride coming between what I really wanted and what I would admit. I could really kick my own ass for being so prideful and stupid, causing me to lose two of the best friends I've ever known.

Guys I wish upon wish that I could have you in my life again. I miss you very much and I'm sorry for pushing you out of my life. You have no idea how sorry I am for that.

No comments: