Friday, July 6, 2007

Is it really July already ?

Wow I can't believe it's been 6 months since I've posted on here. Man time flies when you are busy.

So let's start with what's new. I quit my job last week because they changed my hours so that I can't go to school and are still dragging their feet on my promotion. So now I am out looking for something else. I am trying to buy a house which I am pretty excited about. If I can't find anything for work though I am probably going to rejoin the navy, which wouldn't be so bad seeing as I love men in uniform ! LOL I know I know but I can't help it...

Coy still HATES me with a passion. He claims to have a new girlfriend who is "so much better than I ever was" but somehow I honestly don't believe him. He's also told me a lot of other stuff he thinks is going to hurt me, but fortunately for me I realized a while back that he is only trying to get to me. He doesn't really mean any of it, he just needs to stay angry and hateful so that he keeps from accepting he fucked up AGAIN.

No one boyfriend at the moment... I have a couple guys trying but I just am not interested. I have lost pretty much all faith in men and really just don't want anything to with them at this point. I would probably just turn gay except I can't stand women either. Not to mention I kinda have a thing for men. But anyways you get the point.

So I have really not been myself since the divorce. I think I have just given up to the point that I just flat out don't care. I went out dancing a couple weeks ago with some friends. I met a guy there (a friend of a friend). Anyways long story short the guy was the hottest man I have ever spoken to in my life !! And up there in the top 10% ever seen, INCLUDING Vin Diesel, Channing Tatum, and Wentworth Miller. I ended up making out with the guy in the bathroom of a burger joint. With him BEGGING me for more ! I can't even believe I could pull that quality of a man. But DAMN !! Turns out the guy was a soldier just got back from Iraq ( I swear I can pick em out of a lineup, and not on purpose !) and he's married ! Go figure, just my luck right ? Why does this always happen to me ? Anyways, he and his wife have now split up (not because of me, but for other reasons) but he hasn't called me or whatever, so I guess it's probably better that way seeing as I've sworn off soldiers. But my goodness they just look so damn hot in that uniform !! What's a girl to do ?

So what else.... my dog passed away a couple months ago. She was 12. I've made a bunch of new friends but I guess I wouldn't really call them friends as most of them really are just trying to get in my pants.

I started going to a new church which I really like. Really laid back. The preacher wears tennis shoes and shorts and they have a pretty cool band too. Lots of events to go to as well.

I can't really think of anything else, so I will close now.

Just want to give a shout out to my boys in the desert though, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Victor, Mike, Dave, oh and my girl Jen too. Stay safe out there guys ! I love you all.

Peace,
Sam

No comments: